Innovation Tri-Valley Leadership Group Presents 2017 #Gamechanger Awards to Leading Edge Businesses
March 20, 2017 (Pleasanton, CA) – Innovation Tri-Valley, the leader of a regional business movement showcasing the innovation and collaboration of the regional business community, today announced the full slate of businesses to be honored at the 2017 #Gamechangers Awards on March 29, at Innovate Pleasanton.
The Innovation Tri-Valley Leadership Group recognizes the significance of innovation in driving new and improved products, and heralds companies that model a culture of innovation and collaboration in our regional economy.
A total of 10 #Gamechanger Awards will be presented by Innovation Tri-Valley, in partnership with the Mayors and Economic Development Directors of the Cities leading the Innovation Tri-Valley organization – Danville, Dublin, Livermore, Pleasanton and San Ramon.
“The Tri-Valley is where the best minds in the world are at work in a culture that sees the value of collaboration as far more productive than the aggressive competition we see elsewhere,” says Dale Eldridge Kaye, CEO of the Innovation Tri-Valley Leadership Group.
2 Founders Awards will be presented at the 2017 event, offered in celebration of outstanding business, civic and leadership engagement in the Tri-Valley.
- Bishop Ranch is the largest mixed-use business park in Northern California, and is a dynamic business community that has flourished in the East Bay for more than 30 years. Today, the organization is developing a new City Center, creating a new sense of place that has never existed before, offering the entire Tri-Valley region a bold and playful new urban space.
- Lam Research is the second largest vendor of wafer fabrication equipment in the world by revenue and market share. Lam manufactures its leading edge Etch products in a 120,000 square-foot facility in Livermore powered by more than 500 employees, and is headquartered in nearby Fremont. Since 2015, Lam has added over 300 jobs in the region.
Eight more businesses will be honored with #Gamechanger Awards for innovations that create better products, processes and services right here in our community, with proven regional and global impacts.
- Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc., is a leader in the field of optics used to treat and diagnose medical conditions. Their office in Dublin is Zeiss’ largest facility outside of Germany, and serves as a key ophthalmology research, development, and manufacturing facility.
- Donor Network West is one of the largest tissue recovery organizations in the nation, and the third largest federally designated organ procurement organization. Working closely with families, doctors, nurses, funeral homes, coroners and medical examiners, they connect donors to recipients, working in collaboration to save and heal lives.
- NeoTract is developing innovative, minimally invasive and clinically effective devices in the field of urology. NeoTract values innovation and collaboration, and employs a sales force of urology consultants who are dedicated to delivering state of the art health care.
- Sandstone Diagnostics is a medical device startup founded by former Sandia National Laboratories researchers. Sandstone’s flagship product, Trak, is an in-home fertility test that allows men to discreetly monitor their sperm count in the privacy of their homes. They have become a go-to resource on male reproductive health.
- ServiceMax – according to ServiceMax, there are more than five million field technicians in the United States who are working to install and service equipment we use every day in our homes and offices. ServiceMax is a field service software solution helping companies and technicians manage data and deliver results.
- UpTempo Tech provides students with technology training including 3D printing, CAD classes, graphic design and robotics courses making the curriculum a stepping stone toward tech careers. UpTempo Tech develops and manages educational initiatives for Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
- Wiley X began its quest to become a world leader in the research, development and marketing of protective eye wear and gloves for military, law enforcement and civilian markets in 1987. Today, they use their impact resistance technology to serve enthusiasts in outdoor sports, motorcycle riding, fishing, hiking, and extreme sports.
- Victory Workspace provides an on-demand location for independent and mobile workers complete with office infrastructure and support services. Victory Workspace provides a Coworking Community that is built on the power of collaboration, education and networking.
The Tri-Valley communities share a vibrant economy and area business leaders celebrate their collective successes at events like 2017 #Gamechangers, presented by the Innovation Tri-Valley Leadership Group. While each community in this region has its own character and amenities, the combined attributes make the Tri-Valley an attractive place to start and scale up a business.
About Innovation Tri-Valley (ITV)
Innovation Tri-Valley (ITV) is a collaborative group of industry leaders who are building a robust ecology of innovation in California’s Tri-Valley. By bringing together companies, non-profits, and regional thought leaders deeply involved in innovation, ITV is improving the business climate of the region, spurring job growth, and expanding the vibrant Tri-Valley community.
For more information, please visit www.innovationtrivalley.org