East Bay Business Roundtable
May 19, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Goal: To create a local pool of qualified technicians in the East Bay region for business’ needs.
Why should you attend?
1. Learn about the “Vets to Tech” award-winning, employer-led best practice for growing local qualified
2. Meet Vets to Tech partners who created the program using resources from the community college and
workforce development board systems.
3. Influence the use of local resources to meet your own employment needs.
4. Learn about partners who can refer qualified job applicants to your company.
5. Influence the quality and curriculum of programs by educators in the East Bay
Who should attend?
1. Company leaders who are concerned about their current and future technician level workforce shortages.
2. Companies that need technicians in Advanced Manufacturing: Semiconductor, Auto, Consumer Devices,
Robotics, Industrial or Biotech industries.
3. Companies that want to increase free employment referral services that produce local, qualified job applicants.
Sponsored by: East Bay EDA, Innovation Tri-Valley & City of Fremont